Search for journal or newspaper articles, data, images and more.
Click here to browse databases.
Know which database you want? Search by database name:
Find electronic journals by their titles or ISSNs.
Just have a topic? Try our recommended resources by subject.
The University Library is pleased to introduce its new and improved Research Guides, which are now live.
Library employees have spent the summer updating content and giving a facelift to the library’s Research Guides. There are now discipline and course specific guides which have been carefully curated by librarians to highlight the best resources in each discipline. These Research Guides will save you time by directing you to selected, high quality, scholarly resources in your discipline(s).
The Research Guides now have added functionality, including a mobile-friendly interface and built-in help features.
To take a look at the new guides, go to the University Library homepage and choose “Research Guides” under the Tools and Services column on the left-hand side, or go directly to http://libguides.usask.ca.
If you’d like more information on using a specific Research Guide, please contact your liaison librarian.
The University Library Research Guides/LibGuides have been successfully updated. The links and URLs are the same as the previous version but they now direct you to our new Research Guides. You can access these resources from the University Library website from the Tools and Resource navigation menu - libguides.usask.ca
We would love to hear what you think of the new Research Guides, please Tell Us your comments and suggestions.
The Veterinary Medicine Library is currently undergoing renovations to better meet the needs of students, faculty and researchers working in the areas of animal health and toxicology both in the WCVM and across campus.
During the renovation period from August 11 - mid-November, 2014, the 3rd and 4th floors of the Veterinary Medicine library space will be closed to the public. Library services will continue to be offered from the Library's workroom, Room 3110 WCVM, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (Hours of opening 8 am - 4 pm until after Labour Day). Room 3110 will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
Library Services during the Renovation Project
• Help is available
- in person in Room 3110
- Online at AskUs! Live Chat
- By phone (306) 966-7205
- By email email@example.com
- By appointment firstname.lastname@example.org
• Networked resources such as databases, e-books, and e-journals will be available, as usual.• Current Journals will be available for signing out in room 3110 - 3 day loan for current issues. older issues/volumes
• Use the hold function in the library's catalogue to request specific items- Reserve items will be loaned overnight, Monday - Thursday, due back by 8 am the following day
• Borrowed materials can be returned using the book slot in the hall near Room 3110
• For materials not available at the University Library, please reuqest an interlibrary loan• Please speak to Veterinary Medicine Library employees if you have any questions or comments about library services