Visitors (Lieutenant Governors of Saskatchewan)

The office of Visitor was established in 1907 and was filled by the Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan. As part of amendments to the University of Saskatchewan Act in 2009, the office of Visitor was removed, with its appeal role replaced over the years by more established judicial review procedures.

For a list of Visitors between 1907 and 2009, see the list of Lieutenant Governors maintained by the Office of the Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan.