Archival records of the University of Saskatchewan include the following:
- Administrative and governance records of the University, including:
- Board of Governors
- University Senate
- University Council
- Records of the offices of President, Vice-Presidents and other other senior officials
- Records of colleges, departments, research centres, and administrative units
- Records of campus organizations, including:
- The USSU (Student's Union)
- Graduate Student's Association (GSA)
- Collective bargaining units including CUPE 1975 and the Faculty Association
- Student organizations including Ore Gangue, Campus Radio, Greystone Singers, Alpha Omega Society, etc.
- Over 30,000 photographs;
- Architectural Plans and Drawings;
- Film, Video, and Sound Recordings.
See also descriptions of university publications and faculty publications; and of archival collections including those donated by faculty, staff and alumni.