- Reference service is available at the University Archives & Special Collections reference/circulation desk, by telephone at (306) 966-6029; or by e-mail via email@example.com. A complete staff listing is also available.
- See the collections section of this website for more information about our holdings, including databases and some online finding aids.
- If you are planning a visit, please see additional information for in-person researchers.
- Reproductions of material in our collections can generally be arranged.
- It is important to keep track of sources consulted; see our guidelines for citing archival material.
- We also coordinate the assignment of ISBNs for University of Saskatchewan publications.