Locations & Special Units
- Centre for Evidence Based Library & Information Practice (C-EBLIP) supports librarians as researchers and promotes evidence based practice.
- iPortal Indigenous Studies Portal connects faculty, students, researchers and members of the community with electronic resources: books, articles, theses, documents, photographs, archival resources, maps, etc.
- Library Systems & Information Technology provides information technology services to meet the unique needs of the University Library.
- Numeric, Geospatial, and Government Information Portal
- Saskatchewan Research Data Centre (SKY-RDC) provides secure access to detailed Statistics Canada data for researchers.
- SHIRP (Saskatchewan Health Information Resources Partnership) is a virtual library of health care resources operating as a program of the University Library at the University of Saskatchewan.
- Student Learning Services contributes to student academic success through innovative programs, services, and activities.
- University Archives & Special Collections constitutes the official “memory” of the University and represents the accumulated experience of an educational community that has contributed greatly to the history and development of the province.
Other Libraries on Campus