Library Branches, Services & Collections
- University Archives & Special Collections constitutes the official “memory” of the University and represents the accumulated experience of an educational community that has contributed greatly to the history and development of the province.
- iPortal Indigenous Studies Portal connects faculty, students, researchers and members of the community with electronic resources: books, articles, theses, documents, photographs, archival resources, maps, etc.
- Numeric, Geospatial, and Government Information Portal
- Saskatchewan Research Data Centre (SKY-RDC) provides secure access to detailed Statistics Canada data for researchers.
- SHIRP (Saskatchewan Health Information Resources Program) is a virtual library of health care resources operating as a program of the University Library at the University of Saskatchewan.
Other Libraries on Campus