Services for Students with Disabilities
In-person assistance is available at the reference desk of any branch library.
Visit our Ask Us page to contact us by chat, phone or email.
- Assistance with using the online catalogue, journal indexes, etc.
- Accessing otherwise inaccessible areas
- Using library equipment
- Renewing materials by telephone
- Permission to designate another patron to take out materials on their behalf
- For assistance retrieving and photocopying materials, students with disabilities should first contact the Disability Services for Students Office (Room E1, 105 Administration Place, phone: 306-966-7273) and ask for a volunteer to retrieve items from the shelves.
- If you have suggestions for improvements to library spaces and services please Tell Us.