Remote Access to the Learning Commons
Learning Commons Remote Access
Steps for Accessing the Learning Commons computers remotely after Library hours
- The remote access website to is http://uremote.usask.ca
- The next available LC computer for remote access will be generated
in the “Connect me to” link as shown below.
- A file download window will come into view. Selecting the Open
button will enable the Remote Access client.
- After selecting Open, a Remote Desktop Connection pop-up will
appear. Selecting Continue will activate a connection sequence.
You are now at the LC login screen.
- Here you enter your NSID/password combination to log into a Learning
- Users who leave their connection idling for more than 60 minutes
will automatically be logged off.
This message will appear noting
this upon initial login.
- Once you have completed your session, users can log off from their
remote session by selecting the blue Windows Orb button at the bottom
left hand corner and selecting to Log Off.