How do I access the Mobile Library Site?
If you are able to access the internet on your mobile device, click on this link or type m.library.usask.ca into your browser.
The Mobile Catalogue is also available through the University of Saskatchewan's iUsask iPhone application.
What can I do from the Mobile Library Site?
The Mobile Catalogue offers many of the same functions as the standard library catalogue:
- Searching: Search the library collection or click on the USearch link to search for journal articles.
- Hour: Hours for the seven branch libraries and Safe Study.
- Study Room Booking: Reserve a study room in the Murray Library, Education & Music Library, Leslie & Irene Dubé Health Science Library, Science Library or the Law Library.
- Computer Availability: Check to see how many computers are currently available in each of the branch library locations.
- Ask Us: Contact the library by instant chat message, email, text message, phone, or in person.
- My Library Account: View items checked out, renew checked out items, view fines, view and cancel requests.
- New and Events: News and schedule of events at the University Library.