Distance and Distributed Library Services
Distance & Distributed Library Services (DDLS) are available at no charge to all University of Saskatchewan students, faculty, affiliated faculty and staff living outside Saskatoon. Special exceptions: this service is available to faculty, affiliated faculty, interns, medical residents and students at healthcare facilities located within city limits.
The Library will supply materials from our collections in response to requests submitted using our electronic form. Books will be mailed with a postage paid return label. Journal articles will be scanned and made available to you electronically via a secure server.
To benefit from these services ensure you:
- know your Usask NSID and password (not sure? Click here)
- know your Usask e-mail address (not sure? Click Here)
- Register your current shipping address. Please update as required.
Book Requests: To request books and all other material excluding articles located at the University Library, please visit the Catalogue to request your book.
- Find the item under the "Catalog" tab, select "Request Hold" button
- Under "Pickup Location" select "Distance Learners" and click "Go"
- On the next page click "Request Selected Item"
Journal Article Requests Use this link for articles available in print at the University Library. A scanned copy will be sent electronically.
For books, articles and other materials not at the University Library, please use our Interlibrary Loan service.
Research & Writing Help
Leslie & Irene Dubé Health Sciences Library E1400 - 104 Clinic Place, Saskatoon, SK, S7N 2Z4Telephone: (306) 966-5991 Facsimile: (306) 966-5918