Undergraduate Student Borrowing Policy
To maximize the use of, and access to, all materials and resources owned by the University Library, the following policies are in effect.
- Students are required to present a valid University of Saskatchewan I.D. card for the purpose of borrowing material or for requesting access to other library services. Lost or stolen I.D. or library cards should be immediately reported to the Checkout Desk to protect against unauthorized borrowing.
- All currently registered students at the University of Saskatchewan are eligible to borrow material from any branch of the University of Saskatchewan Library. Undergraduate borrowers are able to a borrow a maximum of 150 items and have full access to the Reserve Collections.
- Undergraduate borrowers have full access to Interlibrary Loans. This service will obtain books and articles that are not available at the U of S. Requesting items from libraries outside of Canada will require a note of confirmation from the student's professor.
- Undergraduate students have full access to the library's licensed electronic resources.
Library Notices and Email Policy
- Library notices will be emailed to your U of S email account. The email policy applies to all library borrowers.
Loan Periods and Fines
- Loan periods and fines for undergraduate students.
If in doubt - Ask us ! We are here to assist you.