Computers in the Library
- Learning Commons Computers are workstations with productivity, multimedia, statistical, assistive technology, and other software packages. They are located in all libraries and require a Network Services ID (NSID) password and login.
- Login computers for searching and printing. Anyone with an active NSID, including Alumni, can add money to their printing account.
- Public Access and Express computers do not require NSID logins. Printing is not available from these computers.
- Laptops for loan are available at all library locations.
- Computers for people with disabilities are located in G19, the Assistive Technology Room on the ground floor of the Murray Library
- Users of Learning Commons and other computers in the library are responsible for reading and understanding the regulations governing the use of these computers.