Library system status as of Wednesday August 23, 2017 8:03am.
|University Library Website||100 %|
|USearch Discovery Tool||100 %|
|Checkout & Catalogue (Sierra)||100 %|
|Find It! Article Linking||100 %|
|Off-Campus Access (Proxy Server)||100 %|
|Electronic Theses & DIssertations (eCommons)||100 %|
For campus-wide services, check the ICT System Status Summary page.
- Learning Commons Computers are fully-featured with productivity, multimedia, statistical, assistive technology, and other software packages. They are located in all libraries and require a NSID to login.
- Alumni Computers allow Alumni and others with a valid NSID to search, print, and access their printing account. They are available in all libraries except Law, Science, and Vet Med.
- Express Computers do not require logins and are available in all libraries. Printing is not available from these machines.
- Laptops For Loan are available in all libraries.
- Scanning and Photocopying are available in all libraries.
- Computers for people with disabilities are located in G19, the Assistive Technology Room on the ground floor of the Murray Library
Users of Learning Commons and other computers in the Library are responsible for reading and understanding the regulations.
Connect from Off-campus
Help & Support
Software and hardware technology questions?
Need help with the Library or accessing Library resources online?