2011 Census Geography Products - Homepage
- GeoSearch - tool for finding locations in Canada and related Census Data (2011)
- Reference Maps - Online reference of classification for geographical areas in Canada.
- Thematic Maps - Shows spatial distribution of data themes for geographic areas. ( e.g., percentage population change)
Spatial Information Products
- Road Network File - Digital representation of road network in Canada, including street names, types, directions and address ranges.
- Boundary Files - Cartographic or Digital boundary files portraying the geographic areas of Canada. Data can be downloaded in ArcGIS, MapInfo, or GML. Water features are also available. These files are useful for linking to, and mapping census data.
Attribute Information Products
- Geographic Attribute File - Geographic data at block level. (population, land area, names, and more). Can be downloaded in Excel or Text, comma separated value.
- Geography Attribute Files, 1971 - 1996
- Correspondence Files
- These files will correspond between current and past census geographic areas. GeoSuite: This downloadable product is used to retrieve, query and export data. Users can perform analysis with data within the tool, rather than downloaded several data files into a software product.
Previous Census Geography Files
Census of Canada Geography Files 2006
Census of Canada Geography Files 2001
Census of Agriculture Geography Files
2011 Census of Agriculture
2006 Census of Agriculture - Boundary files for the census of Agriculture available for download as well as online maps.
2001 Census of Agriculture - Boundary files available for download.
Health Statistics Geography files
Health Regions: Boundary and Correspondence Files
Health related Data tables and maps - maps include health regions, and thematic maps alphabetically (includes topics such as obesity, asthma, mortality etc)