Subject: Battle of Batoche, 1885
Number of titles: 9
- Interview with John Beddem of Red Deer Hill. 26 June 1932?
- The surrender of Big Bear. 1927?
- Métis trenches at Batoche. 1885
- Louis Riel's proclamation which was attached to his flag: captured at Batoche by Captain A. L. Howard. 1885.
- A Rebellion Diary
- The Campaign of 1885: A Contemporary Account
- The Evening Globe, Saturday, April 18, 1885.
- Batoche : les missionnaires du Nord-ouest pendant les troubles de 1885 / Jules LeChevallier.
[ Home ]
[ Search ]