Photocopying and digital imaging is done by our own Special Collections staff to protect fragile materials from damage and is subject to copyright restrictions. Some items may be considered too fragile to be effectively copied. In some cases, a patron may be allowed to create their own digital copies with a variety of specialty imaging devices made available in Special Collections - subject to staff approval. Please ask.
Payment in advance is required. Federal Government regulations require the collection of GST (Goods & Services Tax) on all reproductions. GST is included in all charges listed below.
By our staff
- Photocopies: $0.20 per exposure.
- If copies are to be mailed or faxed, the minimum prices below will be charged.
- Theses may be digitized upon request and made available on our Electronic Theses & Dissertations database (ETD). Patrons may view or download and print from this site - or can request a copy on CD-ROM. There will be a $15.00 processing and disc fee if a CD is requested.
- $10.00 basic fee covers labour, packaging, first class postage on the first
10 pages of photocopies.
- $0.20 per page is charged for each additional page up to 99 pages. A surcharge will be added to the total cost on orders over 99 pages.
- $10.00 basic fee covers labour and first 10 pages of fax.
- Larger orders are photocopied and mailed. See mail charges above.
- By Staff - $5.00 set up fee and $0.75 for each scan.
- By Patron (if staff deems materials suitable for patron to perform scan) - $5.00 set up fee and no additional charges.
- High quality scans: $10.00 per scan. Includes photoshop cleanup.
- Please consult with Special Collections Department for charges.
Special Collections is able to provide and assign an ISBN number for new
monographs being published under the auspices of the University of Saskatchewan
or a department thereof. In order to receive the ISBN, please send an
email with the title, author/editor, name of publishing department, publishing
date and your contact information with the subject heading to: firstname.lastname@example.org