Student Learning Services is partnering with Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to offer technology skills workshops for students.
- 50 minute workshops designed and delivered by Tech Skills Peer Mentors
- Offered in Fall and Winter semester
Did you know that there are short online tutorials available to you for the following topics?
- Microsoft Word (28 videos)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (52 videos)
- U of S Course Tools (9 videos)
- How to use a Wiki
In addition, U of S students and staff can view over 40,000 software training videos using Lynda.com. Visit lynda.usask.ca to create an account.