Declassified CIA Documents on the Vietnam War
We hereby acknowledge the permissions granted by the Gale Group to include in
this Database the abstracts provided in the Declassified Documents Reference
System CD-ROM and by the Texas Tech University\'s Virtual Vietnam Archive to
provide the links for fulltext documents.
- Belief of General Pham Van Dong that tribal, Viet Cong, and Buddhist disorders will take place between 17 and 20 December 1964
- Date of Creation:
- December 16, 1964
- Date of Declassification:
- September 29, 1976
- Type of Document:
- Intelligence information cable
- Level of Classification:
- Status of Copy:
- Pagination, Illustration:
- 3 p.
- Belief of General Pham Van Dong that tribal,
Viet Cong, and Buddhist disorders will take
place between 17 and 20 December 1964.
Intelligence Information Cable,
TDCS-314/06940-64. Dec. 16, 1964. 3 p.
CONFIDENTIAL/NO FOREIGN DISSEM. SANITIZED
copy. Released Sept. 29, 1976.
- Indexing Terms:
PHAM VAN DONG
TRAN VAN HUONG
RHADE TRIBESMEN ATTACK
VIET CONG ACTIVITIES
BINH DINH PROVINCE
QUANG NGAI PROVINCE
KIEN GIANG PROVINCE
CHUONG THIEN PROVINCE
KIEN HOA PROVINCE
AID TO FLOOD VICTIMS
- Declassified Documents Reference System Location: