Author: Darlene Fichter
Social Media Revolution - Marketplaces, Conversati...
Computers in Libraries 2007 - Call for Speakers
An "Entertaining" Children's Book Challenges the C...
Designing to Delight - Letting Your Web Site Users...
The Long Tail - Over Applied
Tapping into the Wisdom of Crowds Allows Customers...
The Library Club - We are also Ninjas!
Seeing Libraries Through the Eyes of Our Users
Five Libraries Receive the SIRSI "Building Better ...
What Can We Learn from Cognitive Science about Su...
- Web 2.0, Library 2.0 and Radical Trust: A First Take
- Getting Beyond "Yes, but" When We Talk about Change
- Slides and Links for Cool Tools for Webmasters
-Medieval Helpdesk: Helping Monks Adapt to Books from Scrolls
- Mashups - Do the Monster Mash
- The Long Tail - Over Applied
My Tag Clouds
I reserve the right to delete any comments that I deem offensive, irrelevant, blatant advertisements or trolling.
This blog contains the author's personal thoughts, which do not necessarily reflect the views of her employer.