Why Do More Canadians Read Blogs Than Anyone Else?According to comScore more Canadian read blogs than the French, British or Americans. According to comScore looked at the number of blog readers for eight countries and 58% of Canadians read blogs. Spain is just behind Canada with a penetration rate of 51.4%. The USA is ranks 6 at 36.3%.
comScore analyzing the Internet usage behaviour of 2 million consumers.
Why do so many Canadians read blogs? Maybe ...
- The snow came early and anything was better than shoveling the driveway
- We interested in what others have to say
- We're far from everything so we need to swap stories around a virtual fire
- More households with broadband (in the 8 countries surveyed only the Netherlands had great broadband penetration)
- We're got tired of decorating our rooftops
Tags: Blogs | Social Software