The University of Saskatchewan (U of S) is committed to compliance in all copyright matters. The U of S Use of Materials Protected by Copyright policy states that it is the responsibility of each individual to comply with copyright laws and respect copyright ownership and licensing. Honesty and integrity are expected of every student and so academic and/or non-academic misconduct penalties may apply in a case of copyright infringement.
For more information, please review:
- Use of Materials Protected by Copyright
- Guidelines for Academic Conduct
- Academic Integrity Handout
- Regulations on Student Academic Misconduct
- Standard of Student Conduct in Non-Academic Matters and Procedures for Resolution of Complaints and Appeals
For more information about academic conduct, please contact the Office of the University Secretary.