Our friendly tour guides will introduce you to the spaces and services which are available to you. Walking tours last approximately 30 minutes, with an optional 20-30 minute website navigation tour.
Things you will learn about on a library tour:
- Where to get writing help, math & stats help, IT help, or research help
- All about borrowing books and using your library account
- How to use the computers, print, scan, or photocopy in the library
- Finding the best spaces to study quietly or not-so-quietly
- How to book a library group study room
- And any other questions you may have!
- 01:30 PM - 02:20 PM CST
- Leslie and Irene Dubé Health Sciences Library, Room E1400, Academic Health Sciences Building