Curated by: Stevie Horn
The University of Saskatchewan officially became home to a college of veterinary medicine in August 1963. Teaching began in 1965, and a new facility opened in 1969. Even before the formal establishment of the Western College of Veterinary Medicine at the U of S, the University had a long history of research in animal sciences, with courses being offered as far back as 1913. Read more. . .