This year's "Long Day Against Procrastination" event takes place this Sunday, November 20th, from 10 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. in the Murray Library. Come on by, get comfortable, and enjoy:
- Math and Writing Help (Student Learning Services tutoring)
- Fruit, muffins, and water, from Culinary Services
- Take-a-break games room
- Therapy Dog visits, courtesy St. John Ambulance
- Chair Yoga and Meditation, courtesy Victoria from Yerrama Yoga Sanctuary
- Information and resources about staying healthy, from your very own Peer Health Mentors
Mark your calendars to get a lot of work done that day! No registration is required. RSVP to the Facebook event for more information about the scheduled yoga breaks and dog theray visits. Presented by Student Learning Services at the University Library, Culinary Services, and the Peer Health Mentors.