ICT and the library have scheduled 3 necessary updates this Wed & Thurs that will briefly interrupt some of our online services.
1. Wed Dec 14 at 7:30 am. Update to cyber.usask.ca, the library proxy server that connects you to full-text when you are off campus. Off-campus users can expect a brief interruption (5-10 min) when accessing full-text online journals and e-books.
2. Thurs Dec 15 at 11 pm. Interruptions to online library services will be short - expect 5-10 min outages.
- Library.usask.ca website
- sain.scaa.sk.ca website
- Sask History Online and other UASC websites
- Search engines for UASC digital collections
- SFX link resolver. This service links users through from search results to full text.
- Printing and file storage on library servers
3. Overnight - Wed. Dec. 14 at 10 pm to 2 am. The outage will effect the following services on Windows computers, but may also impact other campus services:
- Email, including mailing lists and voicemail using Exchange
- File services (Cabinet, OwnCloud, Datashare, etc.)
- Print services
- Web services
If you have questions please Ask Us