The change in payment for photocopying and printing is part of ICT’s comprehensive plan to create a more consistent printing experience at USask across campus, whether it is in the library, a college, or lab spaces. This plan includes new printers in all of the library locations and streamlined technical support and maintenance processes.
As part of this change, service desks at University Library locations will no longer be able to add credits to student print accounts.
As of Nov. 1, library users will have two options for purchasing printing and photocopying credits:
- Through PAWS My Printing channel, you can add credits in $1, $5, and $10 denominations using all major credit cards and MasterCard/Visa debit.
- By purchasing a pre-loaded card with printing and photocopying credits in $5, $10, and $20 denominations with cash, debit, or credit card from the Shop usask Health Sciences, Shop usask Bookstore, and the Shop usask vending machine on the first floor of the Murray Library near the IT Support Desk.
After purchasing a card, simply scratch off the appropriate area to reveal the card number. To load the credit into your printing account:
- Navigate to the PAWS My Printing channel
- Click Campus Print Accounting System
- Choose Redeem Card from the left hand menu
- Enter the card number from the back of the pre-loaded card into the card number field
- Click Redeem Card
For more information about printing on campus see the ICT printing & photocopying Knowledge Base article.