Fill out a Library Passport for the chance to win!
Start the semester off right by getting to know all of the library locations on campus. Throughout September, students can pick up a Library Passport, get it stamped at any four library locations, and enter to win our draw for a $50 Shop usask gift card.
Where can you get a passport? You can swing by the University Library’s table at the Orientation Campus Expo, or by any library service desk throughout September to pick one up.
Drop by at least four library locations on campus anytime during the month of September to get your passport stamped at the service desks. If you get stamps at all eight library locations, we will give you a bonus draw entry. Hand in your completed passport at any library location by September 30 to enter draw for a $50 Shop usask gift card. The draw will take place on October 1. Please note that while anyone is welcome to participate, only currently registered USask students will be eligible to enter to win the grand prize.
Drop-in Murray Library Tours
Learn about the biggest library on campus in more detail! Drop-in tours of the Murray Library will introduce you to all of the spaces and services available to you. Murray Library tours last approximately an hour, with half an hour of exploring the building, followed by an introduction to the University Library’s website.
On a Murray tour, you will learn:
- How to get started with your research
- How to navigate the University Library’s website to find books and scholarly journal articles
- Where to get writing help, math & stats help, IT help, or research help
- All about borrowing books and using your library account
- How to use the computers and print, scan, or photocopy in the library
- How to find the best spaces to study quietly or socially
- How to book a library group study room
- And any other questions you may have!
All tours are free and there’s no need to register. Just meet our friendly tour guides at the Check-Out Desk near the entrance of the Murray Library to get started.
Check the library events calendar to find a tour time that works for you. More information about touring the Murray Library, as well as the other library locations on campus, can be found on the Orientation and Tours page.