Update: Unfortunately, we did not receive enough entries to run the Academic Integrity student video contest. Watch the library's website for upcoming events and opportunities! This contest is closed.
We’re looking for videos that feature your take on Academic Integrity. Incorporate photos, video, animation, whatever! The only limit is your creativity! But keep it short and sweet – between 30-60 seconds.
Submit by Jan. 19, 2021 and you could win a $250 Shop usask card! Runner-up wins a $150 Shop usask card. Please note that Shop usask currently only ships within Canada.
- Videos must be between 30-60 seconds
- Videos must be submitted as MP4 files
- Videos cannot contain any copyright material (images and/or music)
- Videos must be your original work
- Entries will be judged based on creativity and accuracy
- Winners will be chosen by our Academic Integrity committee with input from student votes on Instagram and Twitter
- The winning entry will be announced on Jan. 29, 2021
- All entries may be shown on the Library website and/or social media platforms as part of an Academic Integrity campaign
Contest is limited to current University of Saskatchewan students (undergraduate and graduate).
Collaborations are permitted but prizes are fixed, meaning that if a team of three wins the top prize, the team members will need to share the $250 gift card.
How to submit?: