Taking a tour of the Murray Library is the perfect way to start the new year. Learn about the biggest library on campus in more detail, including all of the spaces and services available to you. Murray tours last approximately an hour, with half an hour of walking around the building followed by an introduction to the library’s website.
On a Murray tour, you will learn:
- How to get started with your research
- How to navigate the library website to find books and scholarly journal articles
- Where to get writing help, math & stats help, IT help, or research help
- All about borrowing books and using your library account
- How to use the computers and print, scan, or photocopy in the library
- How to find the best spaces to study quietly or not-so-quietly
- How to book a library group study room
- And any other questions you may have!
All tours are free and there's no need to register. Just meet our friendly tour guides at the Check-Out Desk near the entrance of the Murray Library to get started.
Tours will be running daily January 6–10, 2020 at 1:30 pm. More info about touring the Murray Library, as well as the other six library locations on campus, can be found on the Orientation and Tours webpage.