National Procrastination Awareness Week (PAW)
March 7-11, 2022
Need to cross items off your to-do list, but feeling stuck? Join a week of programming this March to learn how to manage procrastination and make progress on your work!
Join university students from across Canada and attend workshops and virtual study halls during National Procrastination Awareness Week (PAW). Supported by the Learning Specialists Association of Canada, this free event is facilitated by staff from Writing Centres, Libraries, Accessible Learning Centres, and Learning Commons across the country.
Programming runs from Monday March 7th to Friday March 11th, 12 pm - 4pm each day.
Procrastination Awareness Week brings together some of the most popular and effective workshops from academic institutions across Canada (and some even beyond our borders). Because our library has joined this initiative, we are happy to announce that all USask students are invited to attend!
In addition to both live and pre-recorded workshops, PAW includes a virtual study hall, resource library, and opportunities to socialize with students from across all participating institutions.
The goals of PAW include:
1. Increasing awareness about procrastination (what it is, how it happens, and how to manage it)
2. Supporting students to set achievable learning/study goals
3. Supporting students to develop effective academic habits
4. Supporting students to make progress on their end-of-term to-do list
5. Connecting students with one another so that they can exchange tips and tricks
Registration is free. Sign up here.
Monday night kickoff
Join us on Zoom on March 7 to kick off PAW. We'll have write-in and study-with-me sessions, and a social space. Join us for any sessions and your name will be entered to win a Tim Hortons gift card!