Author: Cameron, William Bleasdell (photographer)
Number of titles: 15
- Patrice Fleury, veteran of the Rebellion of 1885, living at St Laurent in 1925, aged 103. 1925
- Chadsees - in the Cutknife fight. 192?
- Louis Goulet, March 26, 1926. 1926.
- Fort Pitt. 1925?
- Looking east from Frenchman's Butte. 1925?
- Frenchman's Butte. 1925?
- Frenchman's Butte - battle ground from the butte itself, looking about N.E. 1925?
- François Dufresne, escaped from Frenchman's Butte, 1885. 1925?
- Water power wheel on bank of Frog Creek. Freighted from Qu'Appelle by oxen, 1884. 1925
- Inscription in bronze on Frog Lake memorial cairn. 1925
- Memorial cairn of the Frog Lake massacre, 1885, erected in 1925. 1925
- Graves of seven of those killed in the Frog Lake massacre, 1885, and of Corporal D. Cowan, NWMP, killed while scouting near Fort Pitt, April 15, 1885. 1925
- Scene of the Frog Lake massacre, April 2, 1885. 1925
- Site of the Roman Catholic church, Frog Lake, burned by the Indians, 1885. 1925
- The stones mark the spot where Thomas Trueman Quinn was shot in the Frog Lake massacre, 1885. 1925
[ Home ]
[ Search ]