Author: Cameron, William Bleasdell
Number of titles: 12
- Cameron, W. B. to A. S. Morton. 22 October 1925 - 31 May 1930.
- The passing of John Pritchard, "Saskatoon Daily Star." 31 October 1925.
- Thirst dance and fin-flash, "Winnipeg Free Press." 3 July 1926.
- The rage of Wandering Spirit, "Winnipeg Free Press." 30 January 1926.
- Peekokut gets a special. 1927?
- The surrender of Big Bear. 1927?
- When Poundmaker marched on Battleford. 1927?
- The North West Mounted Rifles, Prince Albert. 1927?
- Patrice Fleury and the Duck Lake fight. 1927?
- The half-breed rising on the South Saskatchewan, 1885. 29 July 1926.
- How the Duck Lake fight began. 1927?
- The war trail of Big Bear : being the story of the connection of Big Bear and other Cree Indian chiefs and their followers with the Canadian North-west rebellion of 1885, the Frog Lake massacre and events leading up to and following it, and of two month's imprisonment in the camp of the hostiles / by William Bleasdell Cameron.
[ Home ]
[ Search ]