Subject: Northwest Rebellion, 1885 - Incidents
Number of titles: 29
- The late P. G. Laurie, late editor and proprietor of the "Battleford Herald." 192-?
- A portion of an account of his experiences. 192-?
- Incidents of the Rebellion of 1885. 1923.
- A Riel Rebellion Story
- A Glimpse of 1885!
- North West Rebellion 1885, Recollections, Reflections and Items, from the Diary of Captain (now Lt. Col.) A. Hamlyn Todd who commanded the Guards Company of Sharpshooters in that Expedition
- Fort Ostell and the Riel Rebellion
- The Alberta Field Force of 1885
- The Riel Rebellion : how it began : how it was carried on : and its consequences.
- Speech of Hon. E. Blake, M.P., on the disturbance in the North-West.
- Reminiscences of the North-west rebellions : with a record of the raising of Her Majesty's 100th regiment in Canada : and, a chapter on Canadian social & political life / by Major Boulton, commanding Boulton's scouts.
- Twelve days with the Indians : May 14-May 26, 1885 / by Neil Brodie ; being his experience in Poundmaker's camp during the Rebellion of 1885.
- One hundred and twenty days of active service : a complete historical narrative of the campaign of the 65th in the North West / Charles R. Daoust.
- Trooper and Redskin in the far North-west : recollections of life in the North-west mounted police, Canada, 1884-1888 / by John G. Donkin ..
- The Alberta Field Force of 1885 / Jack Dunn.
- Suppression of the Rebellion in the North West Territories of Canada, 1885 / by General Sir Fred Middleton ; edited, with introduction by G. H. Needler.
- The history of the North-west rebellion of 1885. Comprising a full and impartial account of the origin and process of the war, of the various engagements with the Indians and half-breeds, of the heroic deeds performed by officers and men, and of touching scenes in the field, the camp, and the cabin; including a history of the Indian tribes of North-western Canada, their numbers, modes of living, habits, customs, religious rites and ceremonies, with thrilling narratives of captures, imprisonment, massacres, and hair-breadth escapes of white settlers, etc. By Charles Pelham Mulvaney [sic]
- Four months under arms : a reminiscence of events prior to and during the second Riel rebellion / by H. S. Nelson.
- Reminiscences of a bungle / by one of the bunglers.
- History of the North-West
- The red Indians of the plains : thirty year's missionary experience in the Saskatchewan
- The 1885 North-West Campaign Diary of Lieutenant R. Lyndhurst Wadmore, Infantry school Corps
- Surveyors at war: A. O. Wheeler's Diary of the North-West Rebellion
- Battleford during the Rebellion of 1885
- Western Manitoba and the 1885 Rebellion
- Calgary and the Riel Rebellion
- Topics of the Week
[ Home ]
[ Search ]