Subject: Frog Lake Massacre, 1885
Number of titles: 30
- Incidents of the Rebellion of 1885. 1923.
- Theresa. 1923.
- The Frog Lake Massacre of 1885. 1950?
- History of the Saskatchewan uprising, "The Winnipeg Daily Sun" (Rebellion number). 1885.
- The "Dawn". The Cree monthly guide, vol. 11, no.9 September 1926.
- The passing of John Pritchard, "Saskatoon Daily Star." 31 October 1925.
- Thirst dance and fin-flash, "Winnipeg Free Press." 3 July 1926.
- The rage of Wandering Spirit, "Winnipeg Free Press." 30 January 1926.
- S. R. Moore to A. S. Morton. 30 November 1923.
- Louis Goulet, March 26, 1926. 1926.
- Thomas Trueman Quinn, Indian Agent at Frog Lake, NWT, the first man killed in the massacre, Apr. 2nd, 1885. Shot by Wandering Spirit. 1885.
- Water power wheel on bank of Frog Creek. Freighted from Qu'Appelle by oxen, 1884. 1925
- Inscription in bronze on Frog Lake memorial cairn. 1925
- Memorial cairn of the Frog Lake massacre, 1885, erected in 1925. 1925
- Graves of seven of those killed in the Frog Lake massacre, 1885, and of Corporal D. Cowan, NWMP, killed while scouting near Fort Pitt, April 15, 1885. 1925
- Scene of the Frog Lake massacre, April 2, 1885. 1925
- The stones mark the spot where Thomas Trueman Quinn was shot in the Frog Lake massacre, 1885. 1925
- Graves of the men murdered at Frog Lake, 2 April 1885. n.d.
- Diary of Francis Dickens.
- Riel Rebellion of 1885 - newspaper clippings
- The Tragedy of Frog Lake 
- Tragic Events at Frog Lake and Fort Pitt During the North West Rebellion Part I
- An Account of the Frog Lake Massacre
- An Opinion of the Frog Lake Massacre
- Massacre at Frog Lake
- The war trail of Big Bear : being the story of the connection of Big Bear and other Cree Indian chiefs and their followers with the Canadian North-west rebellion of 1885, the Frog Lake massacre and events leading up to and following it, and of two month's imprisonment in the camp of the hostiles / by William Bleasdell Cameron.
- North West Mounted Police Fort Battleford Post journal, 1885.
- Two months in the camp of Big Bear : the life and adventures of Theresa Gowanlock and Theresa Delaney.
- Who was the 'Fine Young Man'? The Frog Lake 'Massacre' Revisited
- Little Bear's Band? Canadian or American Indians?
[ Home ]
[ Search ]