Subject: Northwest Rebellion, 1885 - Transports
Number of titles: 15
- Statement of W. D. Caswell's father about the Rebellion. 6 September - 19 November 1925.
- Letter from a Soldier Tourist
- The Diary of Lieut. J.A.V. Preston, 1885
- Poundmaker's Capture of the Wagon Train in the Eagle Hills, 1885
- Twice Disappointed
- The North-West Rebellion, 1885 A Memoir by Colour Sergeant (later General) C F. Winters
- Our Pioneers Say:--
- North West and Minnow Two Saskatchewan River Steamers
- Twelve days with the Indians : May 14-May 26, 1885 / by Neil Brodie ; being his experience in Poundmaker's camp during the Rebellion of 1885.
- Report of Lieutenant-colonel W. H. Jackson : deputy adjutant-general, principal supply, pay and transport officer of the North-West forces and chairman of war claims commission, on matters in connection with the suppression of the rebellion in the North-West Territories, in 1885 ; presented to Parliament.
- Report of Major General Laurie : commanding base and lines of communication, upon matters in connection with the suppression of the Rebellion in the North-West Territories in 1885.
- Report upon the suppression of the rebellion in the North-west territories and matters in connection there-with, in 1885 : presented to Parliament.
- The Battleford column : versified memories of a Queen's Own corporal in the Northwest Rebellion 1885.
- Soldiering in Canada : recollections and experiences
- Our Military Effort
[ Home ]
[ Search ]