Subject: Otter, William Dillon, Lieutenant Colonel
Number of titles: 7
- Cut Knife Creek! A well fought battle, "The Montreal Daily Witness," vol. XXXVI, no. 109. 8 May 1885.
- Cutknife. 190?
- Permit signed by Lt. Col. Otter allowing James Clinkskill to leave the barracks at Battleford to cross the Battle River and retrieve items from his house, May 8, 1885. 1885.
- The rebellion in Canada. Otter attacking the rebels at Cut Knife Hill, North-West Territory.
- Brigadier-general W. D. Otter, recently appointed chief of staff for the Canadian Militia.
- Twentieth Anniversary of Cut Knife Description of the Fight by an Eye-Witness 1885.
- Suppression of the Rebellion in the North West Territories of Canada, 1885 / by General Sir Fred Middleton ; edited, with introduction by G. H. Needler.
[ Home ]
[ Search ]