Subject: Canada - Armed forces - History - 1885
Number of titles: 12
- D. G. MacIvor to son. 2 February 1925.
- L'insurrection du Nord-Ouest. Publié par les Propriétaires du Monde. 1885.
- The Riel Rebellion of 1885. "Witness" Printing House, Montreal. 1885.
- William Dillon Otter to Major A. H. Todd. 4 July 1885.
- Ernest Green and Charles Winter to Col. A. H. Todd. 18 - 22 January 1926.
- Recollections, reflections and items from the diary of Captain (now Lt. Colonel) A. Hamlyn Todd, who commanded the Guards Company of Sharpshooters in that expedition. 1923.
- Private diary of A. Hamlyn Todd, Commanding Guards Company of Sharpshooters of Ottawa. 29 March to 21 July 1885.
- Major-general Middleton, C.B., Adjutant-general Walker Powell and various commanding officers of the North-West Field Force. 1885.
- Rocky Mountain Rangers
- Order Book "C" Company I.S.C. 10 July - 8 October, 1885
- Soldiering in Canada : recollections and experiences
- Lord Melgund on the Rebellion
[ Home ]
[ Search ]