Subject: Kapapamahchakwew (Wandering Spirit) Plains Cree War Chief
Number of titles: 6
- The rage of Wandering Spirit, "Winnipeg Free Press." 30 January 1926.
- Wandering Spirit. 1885
- Thomas Trueman Quinn, Indian Agent at Frog Lake, NWT, the first man killed in the massacre, Apr. 2nd, 1885. Shot by Wandering Spirit. 1885.
- Scene of the Frog Lake massacre, April 2, 1885. 1925
- Site of the Roman Catholic church, Frog Lake, burned by the Indians, 1885. 1925
- The stones mark the spot where Thomas Trueman Quinn was shot in the Frog Lake massacre, 1885. 1925
[ Home ]
[ Search ]