Subject: Northwest Rebellion, 1885 - History
Number of titles: 48
- Scrapbook of clippings and documents. 1885 to 1975.
- Scrapbook of clippings and documents. September 1883 to 8 May 1885.
- Moosomin, Sask. 1947 - 1966.
- D. G. MacIvor to son. 2 February 1925.
- L'insurrection du Nord-Ouest. Publié par les Propriétaires du Monde. 1885.
- The Riel Rebellion of 1885. "Witness" Printing House, Montreal. 1885.
- William Dillon Otter to Major A. H. Todd. 4 July 1885.
- Ernest Green and Charles Winter to Col. A. H. Todd. 18 - 22 January 1926.
- Recollections, reflections and items from the diary of Captain (now Lt. Colonel) A. Hamlyn Todd, who commanded the Guards Company of Sharpshooters in that expedition. 1923.
- Private diary of A. Hamlyn Todd, Commanding Guards Company of Sharpshooters of Ottawa. 29 March to 21 July 1885.
- History of the Saskatchewan uprising, "The Winnipeg Daily Sun" (Rebellion number). 1885.
- Foundations of government in the west. A paper delivered before the Regina Canadian Club, "The Morning Leader." 1 January 1910.
- The North West Rebellion diary of Lieutenant R. Lyndhurst Wadmore, "C" Company, Infantry School Corps, 1885.
- Diary of Lieutenant R. Lyndhurst Wadmore, Infantry School Corps, April 8, 1885 to July 20, 1885, N.W. Campaign.
- Anniversary of Duck Lake Engagement. 1906
- Pioneer Editor of the West. The Late P.G. Laurie. n.d.
- A Rebellion Letter
- Gabriel Dumont's Account of the North West Rebellion 1885
- Kabibonica, The North-West Rebellion
- With the Midland Battalion to Batoche
- Reminiscences of the North-West Rebellions
- Brandon and the Saskatchewan Rebellion
- Fort Pelly: An Historical Sketch
- Saskatchewan and Alberta: General History, 1870-1912
- General Middleton's Account of the Suppression of the North-West Rebellion, 1885
- The Riel Case Stated by Mr. Girouard
- Louis Schmidt: A Forgotten Métis
- Faits pour le peuple. La rébellion du Nord-ouest. La question des Métis et leur traitement par le gouvernement.
- 1885 and after : native society in transition / edited by F. Laurie Barron and James B. Waldram.
- "1885", the Riel Rebellion.
- Riel and the Rebellion, 1885 reconsidered / Thomas Flanagan.
- The Riel Rebellion in northwest Canada / by R. Machray.
- The last war drum; the North West campaign of 1885.
- The collected writings of Louis Riel / Louis Riel ; George F.G. Stanley, general editor = Les écrits complets de Louis Riel / Louis Riel ; George F.G. Stanley, rédacteur en chef.
- Riel diary, lost 1885, found 1970. Transcribed from original manuscript. Translation by Denise Dawes.
- Gunner Jingo's jubilee : an autobiography / by General T. Bland Strange.
- The law marches west
- These are the prairies
- Frontiers in transition: Nova Scotia 1713-1763 compared to the North-West 1869-1885
- Calgary and the Riel Rebellion
- Medicine Hat and the Rebellion
- Riel: A criticism and a response: The man who couldn't quote straight, a response by Thomas Flanagan.
- Canada, 1874-1896 : arduous destiny
- Knots in String : an introduction to Native Studies in Canada / by Peggy Brizinski
- Canada's First Nations: A History of Founding Peoples from Earliest Times
- Riel: A criticism and a response: Thomas Flanagan's Riel: an unfortunate obsession: A review by Murray Dobbin.
- The Captive Insurgent Chief
[ Home ]
[ Search ]