Subject: Middleton, Frederick Dobson, Sir
Number of titles: 12
- Old Telegraph Trail in the Touchwood Hills. 1923.
- Touchwood Hills. General Middleton's old Telegraph Trail from Fort Qu'Appelle to Batoche and Prince Albert. 1923.
- Middleton camp trenches, cleared for breaking, Batoche, Sask. 1948.
- Middleton camp trenches, Batoche, Sask. 1948.
- Reported path of Middleton's men, west shore, Fish Creek, Sask. 1948.
- Middleton's old camp - looking N.W. toward Clark's Crossing, Clarksboro, Sask. 1948.
- Lord Melgund and the North-West Campaign of 1885
- General Middleton's Account of the Suppression of the North-West Rebellion, 1885
- Suppression of the Rebellion in the North West Territories of Canada, 1885 / by General Sir Fred Middleton ; edited, with introduction by G. H. Needler.
- Telegrams of the North-West campaign, 1885. Edited with introd. and notes by Desmond Morton and Reginald H. Roy.
- The silent force : scenes from the life of the Mounted Police of Canada / by T. Morris Longstreth
- The Political game and the bounds of personal honour: Sir Frederick Middleton and the Bremner Furs
[ Home ]
[ Search ]