Subject: Northwest Rebellion, 1885 - Medical Care
Number of titles: 8
- Saskatoon Temperance Colony house (1883), used as a hospital in '85. Saskatoon, Sask. 1948.
- Medical Pioneering in Alberta
- Report upon the suppression of the rebellion in the North-west territories and matters in connection there-with, in 1885 : presented to Parliament.
- The medical and surgical history of the Canadian North-West Rebellion of 1885 / as told by members of the hospital staff corps.
- Sir Thomas Roddick : his work in medicine and public life / by H. E. MacDermot, M.D.
- Thirteen years on the prairies from Winnipeg to Cold lake fifteen hundred miles
- Hospitals in Saskatchewan in territorial days
- Our Military Effort
[ Home ]
[ Search ]