Subject: Battle of Fish Creek, 1885
Number of titles: 12
- Interview with John Beddem of Red Deer Hill. 26 June 1932?
- Plan of township 41, Range 2, west of the third meridian. 14 August 1918.
- Plan showing survey of a new road in NE 1/4 sec 23 Tp 41 R 2 W 3rd Mer. 14 March 1917.
- Fish Creek battlefield. 192-?
- Fish Creek Memorial Park. 192-?
- Battle of Fish Creek. 1885.
- Gabriel Dumont's hot spot, Apr. 24, 1885, Battle of Fish Creek, Sask. 1948.
- The attack on the rebels at Fish Creek. 1885.
- Report of the Brigade Surgeon of the state of the column under command of Major General Middleton, from the formation at Troy until arrival at Prince Albert
- The Riel Rebellion. Wounded carried to the rear from the fight at Fish Creek.
- The Riel Rebellion. Facsimiles of sketches furnished to the Montreal Star.
- A Rebellion Diary
[ Home ]
[ Search ]