Subject: Pitikwahanapiwiyin (Poundmaker) Plains Cree Chief
Number of titles: 20
- Reminiscences by Harry Keenan of Macdowall, Sask. 192-?
- A portion of an account of his experiences. 192-?
- Cut Knife Creek! A well fought battle, "The Montreal Daily Witness," vol. XXXVI, no. 109. 8 May 1885.
- Howard Angus Kennedy to W. B. Cameron. 29 June 1925.
- When Poundmaker marched on Battleford. 1927?
- Notes on Almighty Voice and the Riel Rebellion of 1885. 1918 - 1926.
- Cutknife. 190?
- Poundmaker's old stamping ground.
- Twentieth Anniversary of Cut Knife Description of the Fight by an Eye-Witness 1885.
- The Reminiscences of Louis Cochin, O.M.I., A Veteran Missionary Of the Cree Indians and a Prisoner in Poundmaker's Camp in 1885
- Rifleman Forin in the Riel Rebellion
- 'Lex' Poundmaker's Trial
- Tragic Events at Frog Lake and Fort Pitt During the North West Rebellion Part II
- Poundmaker's Capture of the Wagon Train in the Eagle Hills, 1885
- The Trials of Poundmaker and Big Bear, 1885
- Twelve days with the Indians : May 14-May 26, 1885 / by Neil Brodie ; being his experience in Poundmaker's camp during the Rebellion of 1885.
- Return (in part) to an address of the House of Commons, dated 5th March, 1886; for copies of all documents forming the record in the cases of Her Majesty against the different parties tried in connection with the late rebellion, including the jury lists, the names of the jurors, the lists of the jurors empanelled, the motions and affidavits filed, the evidence, the incidents of the trial, the charges of the judge, the names of the judges who tried the different cases, the names of the counsel for the prosecution and for the defense, the pleas entered, the verdicts and the sentences, and, in short, of every document whatever relating to the said trials. By command J.A. Chapleau, Secretary of State. Ottawa, 15 March 1886.
- Fifty Years on the Saskatchewan
- In the time of the making of Treaties
[ Home ]
[ Search ]