Student Learning Services
We help you develop academic skills and support your learning.
- Academic Skills Development
- Timely learning opportunities are offered throughout the academic year.
- Structured Study Sessions
- Weekly scheduled group study sessions led by Peer Mentors in Bio 120; Chem 112; and Physics 115.
- Learning Communities
Peer Mentor led sessions during Term 1 in the Colleges of AgBio; Engineering; and Kinesiology.
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL)
A supportive and inclusive learning environment for students as they transition into and through the many facets of academic life.
Workshops and Tours
The hours for Sunday, December 16, 2018 are
|Student Learning Services Office||Closed|
|Math & Stats Help||11 am - 8 pm|
|Writing Help Drop-in Tutoring||Closed|