Student Learning Services
- Book an Appointment
- Take a Workshop
- Find Online Resources
- Find a Tutor
- Become a Peer Mentor
- Tips for New Students
- For Instructors and Staff
Upcoming WebEx offerings
Join one of our Writing Specialists and other students up to three times a week to work on your writing projects. Sessions run on Mondays and Thursdays during the day and Tuesday evenings. All USask students welcome!
Meet with a Writing or Math & Stats Help Tutor
Book an appointment with one of our tutors. Your confirmation email will explain how you can share a document with them and how to initiate the meeting at the scheduled time.
- Academic Skills Development
- Timely learning opportunities are offered throughout the academic year.
- Structured Study Sessions
- Weekly scheduled group study sessions led by Peer Mentors in Bio 120; Chem 112; and Physics 115/117.
- Learning Communities
Peer Mentor led sessions during Term 1 in the Colleges of AgBio; Engineering; and Kinesiology.
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL)
- A supportive and inclusive learning environment for students as they transition into and through the many facets of academic life.