Student Learning Services
We support your learning and help you to develop your academic skills.
- Academic Skills Development
- Timely learning opportunities are offered throughout the academic year.
- Structured Study Sessions
- Weekly scheduled group study sessions led by Peer Mentors in Bio 120; Chem 112; and Physics 117.
- Learning Communities
Peer Mentor led sessions during Term 1 in the Colleges of AgBio; Engineering; and Kinesiology.
- Peer Assisted Learning (PAL)
A supportive and inclusive learning environment for students as they transition into and through the many facets of academic life.
Workshops and Tours
The hours for Sunday, March 24, 2019 are
|Student Learning Services Office||Closed|
|Math & Stats Help||1 - 5 pm|
|Writing Help Drop-in Tutoring||1 - 5 pm|