Some of the many PAWS features:
- Email - It is very important to check your university email! You can personalize your address by creating an alias. Students commonly use email@example.com because it looks professional.
- The Student Learning Services channel on the "Academics" tab, has a complete listing of their workshops. Register for these workshops with just a few simple clicks.
- Course tools can be accessed on the "My Courses" channel on the "Academics" tab.
- Unofficial transcripts can be viewed in the "Academics" tab.
- Your University Library account can be found on the "Library" tab, where you can see which books you have checked out and renew them You can also see the locations and hours for each library and even ask a librarian a question through their live online "Ask a librarian..." service.
- My Files channel is a place to store and access all of your assignments. By storing your schoolwork here, you can access it from any computer with an Internet connection - this includes your home computer. ICT Services and Support provide instructions for accessing these files.
Tips About Your Account
Your PAWS account belongs to you and only you. You should never give out your password to anyone. If you give this password to your best friend or even your parents, you are giving them access to your private email, your marks and your pay information (if you get a job on campus).
You don't need to keep the same password that is issued to you. Change your password and change it often. Visit myprofile.usask.ca.