- Student Learning Services
You can register for SLS workshops from the Academics tab in PAWS or at the links below.
- Study Skills
- Develop strong study skills to help succeed in your academic career. Workshops run Sept. - Nov. and Jan. - March.
Undergraduate Research Skills
- Writing Workshops
- Develop your academic writing skills including grammar and punctuation, writing style, and more.
- Engaging in research is a valuable aspect of an undergraduate education. When you do research, you take control of your education and gain a sense of autonomy in your studies.
- Smart Start
- These workshops take place in September and set you up for a sucessful academic year.
- Grad Help
- Workshops are delivered by peer-mentors on academic topics with which the peer mentor has experience. Occasionally workshops by faculty and recent PhDs are offered. Offered September through March.
- Grad Writing
- Tips and skills tailored for graduate-level writers. Offered throughout the year. Recordings of past workshops are available.
- Library Researcher Series
- The Library Researcher Series (LRS) provides workshops on interdisciplinary topics of relevance to the research of graduate students and faculty. More information and past workshops are available on the LRS Library Guide