The Sheaf was first published in 1912, in booklet form, with an average of five issues per year. It became weekly in 1920 and has varied in frequency throughout the years.
These digitized copies were produced from a microfilmed copy and therefore occasionally pages are missing, duplicated, faded or otherwise illegible, or rotated, depending on the state of the original.
The original paper copies of The Sheaf can be viewed in the University Archives and Special Collections reading room, which holds copies from 1912 to the current year.
The most recent articles published in The Sheaf can be found on their website.