Library services for
How to use My Library Account
Frequently asked questions
- Can I use the library if I don't have a library account?
- How do I get a library account?
- Can someone else borrow library materials on my behalf?
- When does my library account expire?
- Do alumni still have library access?
- Can I have off-campus access to library e-resources after my employment ends?
- What happens if I lose or damage my USask Library card?
- How can I update my contact information with the library?
- How do I see what my library services are?
- How long can I keep library items that I have borrowed?
- How do I know when my library items are due?
- Can I renew library items that I have checked out?
- How do I request a library book for pickup?
- How do I see which books I borrowed in the past?
- What happens when a library item I have borrowed is recalled?
- How do I renew my interlibrary loan (ILL) item(s)?
- Where can I return items I have borrowed from the University Library?
- What do I do if I lose or damage a library item?
- What happens if I have library fines?