Study Late - Safe Study
During Safe Study, the ground floor of the Murray Library is open for student study space after the rest of the library closes. The Safe Study program is a partnership between the USSU and the University Library and is open to all U of S students.
|11 pm - 1 am||11 pm - 1 am||11 pm - 1 am||11 pm - 1 am|
About Safe Study
Access to Murray Library's ground floor during Safe Study hours is restricted to students who must present their current U of S Student Card.
Safe Study can accommodate up to 200 people and operates in association with the USSU Student Crew and other USSU programs, including Safewalk. Students from all colleges are welcome to use Safe Study and the resources and facilities in the Murray Library. Available in the space are:
- 8 Bookable group study rooms
- Quiet study room (Room G3)
- Individual and group seating
- 18 desktop computers
- 2 Black & White/Colour Printer/Photocopier/Scanners
- Wireless Internet access
- Electrical and data outlets
- Phone charging station
- Access to the Assistive Technology Room (for students registered with AES)
Regular Safe Study Hours
- Sun - Thurs: 11 pm to 1 am
- Fri - Sat: 9 pm to midnight
* Safe Study is not available during the February Reading Week or statutory holidays.