Our Graduate Writing workshops and Virtual Write-ins during the spring will be offered via Zoom. There is an automatic delay when setting up your USask Zoom account. It’s important to set up your account well in advance of the first time you want to use your account. Visit our Zoom tips page for more information.
Recordings of our workshops are available via all the pages below.
Throughout the year we offer feature sessions that are not workshops. View this page to learn about Virtual Write-Ins, Ask Me Anything Sessions, and more.
- Study and Exams Skills
Develop strong study skills to help you improve your academic performance.
- Writing Hone your academic writing skills. Throughout the year, we cover many topics, including organization, grammar, and thesis statements.
- Build your research skills. Topics include developing research questions, strategic searching for information, and communicating your research results.
- Citation Styles: APA, MLA, and Chicago
- Learn the basics of citation and formatting in the four most common documentation styles. Ask your professor which style they prefer you to use.
- Transition to Grad School
Learn the skills necessary for succeeding in graduate school. Staff or fellow graduate students will show you the way!
- These workshops are designed to support researchers in their scholarship and research activities. Workshops are typically led by librarians.
- Learn the skills needed by graduate student writers. Undergraduate students are welcome to attend.
- Citation Software
- Learn the basics of citation management tools so that you can easily save, organize, and cite your references. Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to attend.