Explore our workshop recordings
Throughout the year we offer feature events that are not workshops. View this page to learn about Virtual Write-Ins, Ask Me Anything Sessions, and more.
- Study and Exams Skills
Develop strong study skills to help you improve your academic performance.
- Writing Hone your academic writing skills. Throughout the year, we cover many topics, including organization, grammar, and thesis statements.
- Build your research skills. Topics include developing research questions, strategic searching for information, and communicating your research results.
- Citation Styles: APA, MLA, and Chicago
- Learn the basics of citation and formatting in the four most common documentation styles. Ask your professor which style they prefer you to use.
- Transition to Grad School
Learn the skills necessary for succeeding in graduate school. Staff or fellow graduate students will show you the way!
- These workshops are designed to support researchers in their scholarship and research activities. Workshops are typically led by librarians.
- Learn the skills needed by graduate student writers. Undergraduate students are welcome to attend.
- Citation Software
- Learn the basics of citation management tools so that you can easily save, organize, and cite your references. Undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to attend.